Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
David Ice
MemberI have been raising 4 daschund puppies, and man it’s REALLY hard trying to pedal when 1) they like to crawl under the pedals (especially in flat) and 2) they love to nibble on toes!
David Ice
MemberMy first dog, a terri-poo named Mike, actually seemed to learn the end of pieces.
David Ice
MemberA free puppy to the first 4 harpists who call……LOL!
David Ice
MemberFor what it’s worth (a very long story) I am now babysitting a passel of daschunds for a sick friend….and between my own daschunds and his (along with the pregnant mother’s 4 puppies) I have 9 longhair miniature daschunds running around here.
David Ice
MemberYes, Jerusha…..it was in the cheese section.
David Ice
MemberWith reference to my earlier post, after playing the performance this afternoon (which was even faster than the rehearsal, due to the nerves of the soloists and choir) I have decided that I will write my own requiem, entitled REQUIEM VIVACE,
David Ice
MemberI feel I should jump in with a few words of advice about performing this piece.
David Ice
MemberThat reminds me of an old Saturday Night Live sketch, where they sang a version of SEND IN THE CLOWNS “that was translated into French, and then translated back into English from the French.”
David Ice
MemberThanks for the heads up, Sherry.
David Ice
MemberI play Canon almost 100% of the time, but as a processional for the attendants.
David Ice
MemberI’ve used a Crate Taxi for probably about 10 years.
David Ice
MemberPrinted tempos are getting faster, too…..I was handed an INSANE choral piece in 7/8, an 8th note = 220!
David Ice
MemberDavid Ice
MemberThanks for the heads up on the Orchestra light.
David Ice
MemberThat’s great advice…..and it’s a fine line.
-
AuthorPosts