Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
bernhard-schmidt
ParticipantBonnie,
that is OK. Thank you.
bernhard-schmidt
ParticipantTacye,
At the Exhibition at Dinan the Teifi company was just beseide me …so I meet Mr. Allan Shiers personell. I must say this was a highlight for me at the exhibition. I like very much the modell of the company…how it works.
When I statted this thread, I didnt want a comparison of different levers.bernhard-schmidt
ParticipantBonnie,
I tested the leversbernhard-schmidt
ParticipantI cant answer all the questions about the levers. The reason for posting
bernhard-schmidt
ParticipantStivell is not playing a customized Camac harp. It’s
bernhard-schmidt
ParticipantBriggs,
no, they raise a semitone like abernhard-schmidt
ParticipantWe can already think
bernhard-schmidt
ParticipantSaul,
thank you for mailing.
I will give a short answer here.
I do not know the details of your conversationbernhard-schmidt
ParticipantYes,
bernhard-schmidt
ParticipantI just see this… here in Europe many harpmaker of lever harps use real shellac for finish.
Regards
bernhard-schmidt
ParticipantFrom my view inbernhard-schmidt
ParticipantBarbara,
most
bernhard-schmidt
ParticipantHallo Saul,
you did not give up ?
Here is
bernhard-schmidt
ParticipantFor my interest… is there also with the harp players a difference whether the Harmonic are played over or under the octave point?
It is all the same on which side of the octave point the harmonics to be played.
From my occupation with more traditionally Chinese music I know that another tone quality develops in music. Harmonics on the side of the Sound table are to be supposed to have a male tone quality..Harmonics on the side of the neck are a female tone quality.
This is for me also audible on the harp.
How about the harpists ?Curiously……
Regardsbernhard-schmidt
ParticipantHi,
I will do a search…need one day
Regards
-
AuthorPosts