Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
bernhard-schmidt
ParticipantHallo,
if your string and lever was OK before than it seems that your string now
bernhard-schmidt
ParticipantCarl,
yes I understand
bernhard-schmidt
ParticipantHallo Carl,
yes, you bring a very important question.
That is the reason why Ibernhard-schmidt
ParticipantMichaela,
The durability is very high, better than nylon.
If you have a gut string for example a c’ If this string wouldbernhard-schmidt
ParticipantBetter or not is a question what one whishes.
Usally the veneer is only for not seeing the possible crack which can occur on a solid spruce soundboard.
Imagine you get a new harpbernhard-schmidt
ParticipantMike,
to fold the platform is not a good speculation. So more big the surface is the better is the projection. See it like the soundboard of the harps….the extended soundboard for example.
Also the wave length of a frequency can be longer…that means a better projection of the lower frequency.
If the feet of the harp has some rubber than this will absorb very much. The contact with the platform should be as direct as possible.Regards
bernhard-schmidt
ParticipantMike,
I prommise I will the next time FIRST look the video and after I write.
Again this time I wasbernhard-schmidt
ParticipantMike,
sorry to say that is allready existing since long. Not only for harp.
To use a wooden stand for the harp is very common here in Germany.The wood thickness I use is 3 mm airplain ply.
A different but very good effect is to use spruce but with a greater thikness.You can also calculate the box to a specific frequency.
There is a lot of try and error. But at the end it is a great effect and a boost in the lower ton range.
Regards
bernhard-schmidt
ParticipantCarl,
regarding the term varnish I might be wrong. But the translation say varnish is in German Language = Lack
If I translate Lack in to the English language it is = Lacquer
Ibernhard-schmidt
ParticipantHallo,
As I understood,
bernhard-schmidt
ParticipantAudrey,
without to go to deep in
bernhard-schmidt
Participant>>
bernhard-schmidt
ParticipantAnne,
this is a known problem to new Nylon strings. Surely it will go away after a while.bernhard-schmidt
ParticipantSorry, this was my mistake.
Probably a temporary server loss on my side.Regards.bernhard-schmidt
ParticipantWy is the picture taken away from the harpcolumn ?
At least I dont see it anymore.Regards
-
AuthorPosts