Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
bernhard-schmidt
ParticipantOhhhh….Carl, in fact you are right….but Europe isn’t that
bernhard-schmidt
ParticipantThe strings should
bernhard-schmidt
ParticipantThe best harp trolly I ever seen and used is the one of made by Fischer,Germany
here is a link to the harp trolly
http://www.musikhaus-fackler.de/fisherharps/harpo/harpoef.htm
bernhard-schmidt
ParticipantIf the strings become more damp
bernhard-schmidt
ParticipantIf one can calculate how much water
bernhard-schmidt
ParticipantThe starter of this topic was writing 3 years ago a post where she speak of the levers on her harp.
Regards
bernhard-schmidt
ParticipantI
bernhard-schmidt
ParticipantSaul,
it was written somewhere in a post who wrote with the alias John Doe ….and I believe that this was not funny at all.Regards
bernhard-schmidt
ParticipantSaul,
does this thread belongs also to harpmaker colleagues….
Regards
bernhard-schmidt
ParticipantLiam,
but this is a known effekt for harpist.
Nice that you listen to Jochen Vogel harpmusic. He is our well known metall player her in Germany.
Regards
bernhard-schmidt
ParticipantYes, that it is !
Regards
bernhard-schmidt
ParticipantMaybe we could come to the conclusion that we
bernhard-schmidt
ParticipantJennifer,
I mentioned it to
bernhard-schmidt
ParticipantHallo Liam,
generally it is an issue of stiffness if the string diameter is in a badly relation to the string lengt, string thickness and Frequency.
I dont know what you mean by MPL
Regards
bernhard-schmidt
ParticipantHallo Michael,
just check this
I’m planning on making the neck and column all from 3 1/2″ pieces of plywood, starting with rougly the correct shape (i.e., an “L” at an acute angle).
-
AuthorPosts