Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
bernhard-schmidt
ParticipantHi Bonnie,
yes, it was too late …yesterday when I typed the wrong link.
And Yes,bernhard-schmidt
ParticipantHi,
Thanks for the reference to my writing error.Here it is again
Hallo,
From the small French workshop ” Delacour” come outstanding and sophisticated new levers for harps.
You can find these highly developed mechanisms under the original homepageNow I found that the company Camac for very strange reasons registered a
bernhard-schmidt
ParticipantHallo,
From the small French workshop ” Delacour” come outstanding and sophisticated new levers for harps.
You can find these highly developed mechanisms under the original homepageNow I found that the company Camac for very strange reasons registered a
bernhard-schmidt
ParticipantBrass grommets brake easy…I believe it is not the best solution.
Regards
bernhard-schmidt
ParticipantHallo Audrey;
Apology ifbernhard-schmidt
ParticipantHallo Liam,
I justbernhard-schmidt
Participantbernhard-schmidt
ParticipantAudrey,
what make you believe I speak of pedal harps ?You still have coulour on the string ?
Ahhhh, this is the damping I was writing about.Regards
bernhard-schmidt
ParticipantLiam,
I forgotten about the programm. After allmost 40 years of harpmaling with all the different harps I do not need a programm. I know it and most important I feelbernhard-schmidt
ParticipantI believe it is a good Idea to change to ball end.
60bernhard-schmidt
ParticipantSuzie,
The point where the neck meets the soundboard is never glued.
What you see at the edges of what you call a golden bandbernhard-schmidt
ParticipantThere more CD named Iona available,…so it is a secret at the moment and a real surprise.
Regards
bernhard-schmidt
Participantliam,
Yes, the string stretches under tension…this must be.
But after a while the string should stay without stretching.
bernhard-schmidt
ParticipantHallo,
160 is known
bernhard-schmidt
ParticipantSound sample of different harps are not really comparable.
If one has some experience with audio engineering, one can -
AuthorPosts