harpcolumn

Who is John Doe, vote now!

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break Who is John Doe, vote now!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    Han Hsieh
    Participant

I just realized that Basel Sara’s name became John Doe in this forum. Is Basel really that naughty guy or it’s mistake?

Kari T
    Participant

I’m not sure about John Doe but I found something interesting about Jane Doe.

Only Jane can tell us when they were born, it must have been after February 19th, or somebody is embarking on a career of copyright violation/plagiarism, it would seem!

unknown-user
    Participant

Yes, I noticed that too….and became suspicious, but have to say that I was on line once and saw that Jane and Saul were logged in at the same time….so, unless there is some devious way

Kari T
    Participant

I’m not sure you can have two different names from the same house for the harp column, but I do know you can be online at the same time under two different screenames.

barbara-brundage
    Participant

>’m not sure you can have two different names from the same house for the harp column

I’ve never tried it, but most forums will let you have as many identities as you have mail accounts, at least.

barbara-brundage
    Participant

I mean, I’ve never tried it here. At other sites, like the Apple website, I have one identity for stuff I’m supposed to be a so-called “expert” about, and another for stupid questions I don’t want people to know I had to ask. 🙂

However, I’m not aware of anything in the program they are using here that would be any different from most forum sites (except for the encoding that makes the question marks all over the place, of course).

barbara-brundage
    Participant

Also, to log in under two identities at once, you just use two different browsers, like Safari and Firefox, or IE and Firefox, since the site cookies are stored in the browser.

unknown-user
    Participant

Interesting..I had no idea. But then up until recently

Is he perhaps a harp builder in Chicago for whom English is not a first language? That would explain all the insider gossip.

By the way, of all people, Jane Doe showed up at the last concert of the Harp Music Festival of Philadelphia, looking for John, with all the children and dogs in tow. She swore she would come back each year until she found him. By the way, she appeared to be very religious, judging by the wig and long-sleeved dress she wore. She might have been Mennonite or Jewish, or something else altogether. She was about 5’2″ in height, might have weighed about 130 lbs. or so, and had bitten fingernails. She didn’t seem to be carrying any weapons except a rolling pin with bits of pie crust dough clinging to it. She seemed pretty rational, sort of, but when I talked to her face-to-face, her eyes sort of kept sliding sideways. Definitely a little odd.

mr-s

i really

mr-s

No Curly,of course its not me that John Doe, i had a problem with my last user name and tried to delete some posts from my old user name the found John Doe instead and found many mixed posts not related to me at all,but what make me astonished here is the way of some members here have a very scary deal of hate in

mr-s

What i forgot to say that i am not here for any kind of tricks Curly, i am here because i find my self here,and hope to live in a real not vertual harp society, i give here qurstions and give answers so no place for any kind of tricks, again i dont check coffe break usually, some friend here in the column told me that Mr Zlatkovsky talking badly without any reason about me, i hurried to see that, oh my God oh Jesus Christ, do i deserve that? did i hurt any body here? did i talked badly about any member here? so why that allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

Geri McQuillen
    Participant

Okay, I searched as far back as 2006 and could not find the posts by John Doe.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.