harpcolumn

Who is John Doe, vote now!

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break Who is John Doe, vote now!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    unknown-user
    Participant

In defense of foreigners, I’m not so sure he’s foreign. I find his grammar problems inconsistent and suspect it a ruse – a bold and cunning subterfuge to hide his real identity…

sherry-lenox
    Participant

Yes, from the linguistic point of view, the errors are rather forced and pseudo-random. If I had the time I’d do an analysis. Or are the posts encoded? Is he really using his doggerel to send secret messages to someone or about someone on this board? The plot thickens……

unknown-user
    Participant

Hello Scully, oops, I mean Sherry……you are such a clever cookie! Yes, it is a code, I see it all now…it has nothing to do with harps, harp companies or harpists at all……

Maybe it is the same alien who imprisoned Kim for a few days so that she had to gnaw her leg off to escape so that we could all enjoy Harp Column again. Or..wait!! Do you think it was he who built the Satanic Troubadour??

unknown-user
    Participant

I think that Elizabeth is on the right track. I don’t think that it’s the alien that imprisoned Kim or built the Satanic Troubadour……I think that John Doe is the alien’s understudy or assistant. He distracted the alien so Kim could free herself and escape. The alien’s understudy is aware of all the sabotage that is going on, and is trying to warn all of us, yet protecting himself by using an alias. By remaining underground, John Doe

katerina
    Participant

Maybe he is Hamlet’s father ghost?…

Anyway he doesn’t deserve our attention, ladys and gentlemen. The trolls are alive while the trolls are being feeded.

unknown-user
    Participant

Well, it’s not me either! I’m usually asleep at the times he posts if it’s US time. I do enjoy his wild stories!

If I ever get around to writing my horror novel, I’ll work black Satanic Troubadors into it somehow….

Jerusha Amado
    Participant

It can’t be you, Miso!

I suspect a guy who is really into harps and how they are made, who rarely posts here, but wanted to be able to dump off his gossip overload. Still a mystery.

unknown-user
    Participant

John, where are you? Come home!! Come home, alreddy. We are missing you. The little chldrens are missing you. Why did you leaf us? Your harp strings are all broken and it smelss funny! I wont give you any mony unless you come home!

kay-lister

I LOVE THIS!!!!!! OK John AND Jane.

kay-lister

OK Jane, I have “your” e-mail address.

carl-swanson
    Participant

Honest, it’s not me. I really haven’t been following his posts very much. I’ll have to go back and read them.

Jerusha Amado
    Participant

Excellent plan, Carl!

Jerusha Amado
    Participant

Agents,

Notice the cogent, cool-headed aspect of Tony Mulder’s post

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies