harpcolumn

Lyon & Healy Pedal Harp for Sale

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories Lyon & Healy Pedal Harp for Sale

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Eric Harshbarger
    Participant

Hi, I’m selling my used pedal harp for $9,500 or best offer. Also included is a tuning key, case, dolly, and maybe some sheet music books too. It’s a 47 string Lyon and Healy Chicago Concert Grand Straight (CGS) in mahogany finish. The S/N is 70112. I bought it new in September 2009. It’s still in excellent condition. It just has a few small scratches as you can see in the last 3 pictures. I’m selling it because I don’t play any more. Several strings need to be replaced, none of them are metal ones. I have the new strings and can give them to you. I’m selling it all for $9500 or best offer. This is a lot cheaper than you’ll find anywhere else. Please let me know if you have any questions or are interested. I’d prefer not to ship it. I can drive it to you in WV/OH/PA/MD/DC/VA/KY/MI

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    alyssafaithhall
    Participant

Hi,

Just have a couple questions…Is this harp still available? And if so, where state are you located in?

Thanks so much!
    Alyssa

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.