unknown-user

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1,456 through 1,470 (of 5,570 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Music Notation question #86693
    unknown-user
    Participant

    Thanks for the help.

    in reply to: Proper Position??? #86683
    unknown-user
    Participant

    Ooops – sorry this question posted twice. It looked as if it hadn’t been posted, so I tried again!

    in reply to: Delacour Levers – a new star is born #68619
    unknown-user
    Participant

    yes, the prices are not unreasonnable, and the harpist have to see by them selves that this lever really worth it price… At that time, there is a set on the

    in reply to: In addition to large print, #162794
    unknown-user
    Participant

    Does it have to be a music stand light?

    in reply to: Celtic music #162763
    unknown-user
    Participant

    Thank you, both Audrey and Tony. You both seem to know a lot about this kind of music and I am glad that you shared your knowledge with me. I now have a better idea of what to look for.

    -Nicole

    in reply to: Hitchhiker’s Thumb #86702
    unknown-user
    Participant

    I had my lesson today, and I was quite pleased with my teacher’s reaction. So I’m saying to all who posted “Thanks for all the THUMB TIPS!” (ouch).

    Seriously, I really like working with my thumb held in a straighter position, and it’s nice for all of you to take the time to encourage the effort.

    in reply to: Large print music for beginners #162546
    unknown-user
    Participant

    Barbara I had seen that in the advertising, and I completely forgot it! The image of my coordinating all that stuff is priceless!

    in reply to: Large print music for beginners #162544
    unknown-user
    Participant

    In the last 10 years or so, some well known company made a music stand that I think was computerized. You fed your music in, and it was able to change the font size so you

    in reply to: Celtic music #162760
    unknown-user
    Participant

    Thanks, Tony. I really appreciate your recommendations.
    What exactly are “fake books”?

    in reply to: Delacour Levers – a new star is born #68616
    unknown-user
    Participant

    Hello, Carl,

    I’m Murielle Schreder, manager of Delacour Levers, and harpist too.

    Our web site isn’t done yet, but it will be done very soon.; so, I can answer to technicals questions, and give the prizes: we have several finitions, brass, copper, nickel and black nickel. Copper and Brass will getting “old”, not the nickel and black nickel. So, the price is, for one set, 11,90E each for brass and copper, 12,18 for nickel and B nickel.

    in reply to: Musical Terrorism #102778
    unknown-user
    Participant

    Perfect!

    in reply to: recording my celtic harp – noisy fingers! #162781
    unknown-user
    Participant

    Thanks, everyone for your feedback! We tried the “plouf” (we call it a “pop filter”) idea, and that helped a little bit. I will try some moisturizer and see if that helps.

    in reply to: Musical Terrorism #102771
    unknown-user
    Participant

    Dear readers,

    in reply to: Videos of Great Harpists #166668
    unknown-user
    Participant

    I’m just wondering is the cellist name Yo-you Ma….? Anyway I do know of one harpist that has a dvd

    in reply to: Stupid Mistake Help? #110805
    unknown-user
    Participant

    The new edition is really beautiful, and your “mention” is very nice. It is

Viewing 15 posts - 1,456 through 1,470 (of 5,570 total)