Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
unknown-user
ParticipantYes.
unknown-user
ParticipantThat’s something I hope to find out shortly.
unknown-user
ParticipantToday’s news is I’ve had a response from the seller and have e-mailed him again for more details so expect a response later on this evening – or a phone call as he hasn’t sold the harp yet.
I doubt if I’ll go to the really serious stuff as getting a harp is going to be primarily for my own enjoyment plus a bit of playing (hopefully) now and again with friends.
unknown-user
ParticipantTayce.
unknown-user
ParticipantSome good ideas.
unknown-user
ParticipantHi Andy; Hi Brook
I’ll be going to harp journeys, and I second the excellence of spending a few days with other amatuers and the excellent presenters.
Heide
unknown-user
ParticipantAww.
unknown-user
ParticipantWell, the good intentions of finding a harp teacher locally fell flat on it’s face I’m afraid.
unknown-user
ParticipantWhat I meant by “doesn’t look too difficult” was learning which strings represent which note.
unknown-user
ParticipantAye Liam.
unknown-user
ParticipantHi
Your teacher
unknown-user
ParticipantThank you for that Jennifer.
unknown-user
ParticipantOne of my
unknown-user
ParticipantWell Audrey it has been a number of days since your Bard was tuned, how do you like the sound? And what made you buy a harp from Muis. To Liam as well how do you like the Trinity harp in the plywood Mahogany. I am interested because I have ordered a Trinity from Muis in Mahaogany which should be done in a week or so. Iam looking forward to putting it together and hopeing for that magical wire string tone. Thanks a lot.
unknown-user
Participant2000 Camac ‘Athena’, custom made in France,
-
AuthorPosts