Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
unknown-user
ParticipantThanks for that.
unknown-user
ParticipantAnd if you think that’s bad (there are 3,500+ obscure laws which allow council/government “officials” to gain entry to your home at any time – probably the silliest is if you have house plants – incase they might have bugs in them!!!!!)
And now for the (drum roll) latest piece of UK government nanny-state interference:
You really couldn’t make it up!!!!!!!
unknown-user
ParticipantVery nifty and very ingenious 🙂
Hubby’s home from work now and he’s going to make me a little stool with folding legs.
unknown-user
ParticipantI did that last night for a while.
unknown-user
ParticipantThanks for that.
unknown-user
ParticipantHi Audrey.
unknown-user
Participanthey there, the Moncayos
unknown-user
ParticipantWell, I collected the harp this afternoon – and a lovely harp it is too!
I’m just going to tune it (having a digital piano helps).
unknown-user
ParticipantThat’s really quite interesting Liam and Audrey.
unknown-user
ParticipantThat’s the one thing I wish I could do – sing.
unknown-user
ParticipantIt was, but they had their “groupies” the same as they do at the present day LOL so it was sort of “pop music” back then.
unknown-user
ParticipantThis is late for this year, but maybe next….
I’m beginning in the middle and just starting at that. I found some lovely music for Christmas from Barbara Fackler that I was able to learn and perform in just a year. There’s a more advanced version I think I can play next year. I was able to learn “We Three Kings” by my first Christmas as a harpist and now I’m sure that I’ll never stop harping.
It’s at her website, hornandharp.com.
unknown-user
ParticipantAudrey.
unknown-user
ParticipantJust had a look at Heartland Harps.
unknown-user
ParticipantThere’s a couple of tutor books coming with the harp.
-
AuthorPosts