Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
unknown-user
ParticipantNot too young. An experienced teacher advised me, when they are young, to simply follow their lead, let them play or tell stories, and show them things little by little, depending where their head is at.
unknown-user
Participant40% to 60% is this the target that everyone is after for the ideal humidity?
unknown-user
ParticipantIt is sometimes hard to feel like you’re being told the whole story, that’s just how some companies do business. What matters most is the quality of the product, in the end.
But as I recall, if you put down a deposit when you ordered the harp, didn’t that hold the price as well? I also don’t think they went up annually in the olden days, like they have since the ’90s.
unknown-user
ParticipantI said hello to Cameron Diaz one day. She was walking down the street with her escort, and she seemed to be having trouble walking and talking at the same time. They might have had a few. I’ve seen Bruce Willis. No surprise, they make movies here.
unknown-user
ParticipantAwesome response, Brook! Love it.
unknown-user
ParticipantSince I play a lever harp, the worst comment I ever got was, “How is that different from a real harp?”
unknown-user
ParticipantMel, Yes, it was Elizabeth Smart and she had just been found and it was on the news everywhere. Truly asinine comment.
unknown-user
ParticipantI choose not to get married at all
unknown-user
ParticipantMalta almost all of the wedding cermonies we get are in catholic churhes, and it has always been known that for the processional all types of musicians play/or sing the Ave Maria – Gounod. However for one particular wedding I was asked to play Walking in the air for the processional.
unknown-user
ParticipantActually, I came across a guy who wasn’t drunk (which is worse) when he asked me if I was the girl that was abducted in Utah that plays the harp. He was clearly trying to be funny. I wanted to tell him off for his bad taste in comments, and I gave him a “you should be ashamed of yourself” type of look. I would say that’s the worst, most offensive thing I’ve had someone say to me.
unknown-user
ParticipantThe Best of Motown for cocktail hour:)
unknown-user
ParticipantA few months is nothing. I waited three-and-a-half years for my 23, and it was pretty well worth it.
February 23, 2008 at 11:32 pm in reply to: Give your take on this – telecasting/video conferencing & copyright #163404unknown-user
ParticipantI’ll take it — away!
unknown-user
ParticipantDefinitely the Salvi Minerva in Ebony.
unknown-user
ParticipantI just noticed the date, too, oh well. Mel, I like your idea and will try it. Thanks.
-
AuthorPosts