Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Sylvia
ParticipantIt is what I do and who I am.
Sylvia
ParticipantYes, but I’m able to stay off when I’m really busy because it takes up a lot of time to read the posts.
Sylvia
ParticipantAnn, I agree.
Sylvia
ParticipantI was referring to composers writing in pedals.
Sylvia
ParticipantComposers who write in pedal markings.
Sylvia
ParticipantNo, but I count myself blessed to be a harpist.
Sylvia
ParticipantI put the mike to the side of the harp on the floor.
Sylvia
ParticipantI would think on a lever harp that the wires would last a longer time than on pedal because there are no discs acting on them except when a lever is turned.
Sylvia
ParticipantI ask the church for one of theirs and put it on the floor (no mike stand).
Sylvia
ParticipantI’m glad
Sylvia
ParticipantTry this.
Sylvia
ParticipantAmen, Sister.
Sylvia
ParticipantDeb,
Sylvia
ParticipantI did not play any other instrument before harp (pedal), and I started lessons at a university when I was 20.
Sylvia
ParticipantMexican Hat Dance.
-
AuthorPosts