Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Sylvia
ParticipantI should have said…primarily a wedding harpist.
Sylvia
ParticipantI should have said…primarily a wedding harpist.
Sylvia
ParticipantI should have said…primarily a wedding harpist.
Sylvia
Participant“It was kind of funny when I went to this french teacher she got me to lower my arms A LOT and to put my wrist out and there was this thing where when you play your fourth finger you kind of roll your whole hand over…Well! in Salzedo these are like serious” bad habits”
Natty, when I read that, I had to laugh.
Sylvia
Participant“It was kind of funny when I went to this french teacher she got me to lower my arms A LOT and to put my wrist out and there was this thing where when you play your fourth finger you kind of roll your whole hand over…Well! in Salzedo these are like serious” bad habits”
Natty, when I read that, I had to laugh.
Sylvia
Participant“It was kind of funny when I went to this french teacher she got me to lower my arms A LOT and to put my wrist out and there was this thing where when you play your fourth finger you kind of roll your whole hand over…Well! in Salzedo these are like serious” bad habits”
Natty, when I read that, I had to laugh.
Sylvia
ParticipantI wear my watch all the time while playing.
Sylvia
ParticipantYes, I think you’re right that
Sylvia
ParticipantYes, I think you’re right that
Sylvia
ParticipantYes, I think you’re right that
Sylvia
ParticipantMy teacher was a Salzedo student.Sylvia
ParticipantMy teacher was a Salzedo student.Sylvia
ParticipantMy teacher was a Salzedo student.July 23, 2010 at 11:48 pm in reply to: Your favorite kind of music to play? favorite pieces? #106387Sylvia
Participanthttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGhEYBqIOG8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRJKw9INXec
Here are the links to Gentle Maiden and Some Children so everyone can enjoy them.
Sylvia
ParticipantIn my case, my first instrument,
-
AuthorPosts