Sylvia Profile Topics Started Replies Created Engagements Favorites Search replies: Forum Replies Created Viewing 15 posts - 736 through 750 (of 824 total) ← 1 2 3 … 49 50 51 … 53 54 55 → Author Posts June 1, 2011 at 10:05 pm in reply to: Windy Weather #106059 SylviaParticipant Sorry, but I had to LOL. May 16, 2011 at 8:11 pm in reply to: Viloin #103465 SylviaParticipant I think it depends on the person how difficult an instrument seems. May 8, 2011 at 11:26 am in reply to: Windy Weather #106055 SylviaParticipant At least the guys don’t have to worry about their hair. May 1, 2011 at 5:55 pm in reply to: Windy Weather #106043 SylviaParticipant Yup. April 18, 2011 at 7:16 pm in reply to: Sweet and unique harp story #106259 SylviaParticipant I thought from my previous comment it April 3, 2011 at 9:02 pm in reply to: Sweet and unique harp story #106240 SylviaParticipant I agree with Elizabeth. March 26, 2011 at 5:44 pm in reply to: Stretched Tuning #106468 SylviaParticipant I’ve always used a Peterson strobe tuner. February 24, 2011 at 3:29 pm in reply to: Why don’t more people play harp? #106502 SylviaParticipant Wow. February 24, 2011 at 12:12 pm in reply to: Why don’t more people play harp? #106497 SylviaParticipant I suppose the bagpipe people complain, too. February 18, 2011 at 2:02 am in reply to: harp-moving muscles #106673 SylviaParticipant Thank you. February 17, 2011 at 4:47 pm in reply to: harp-moving muscles #106671 SylviaParticipant Don’t worry…I’m a compulsive exerciser. February 2, 2011 at 9:48 pm in reply to: Are you addicted to the harp forum? #106806 SylviaParticipant Suggestion for Forum: February 2, 2011 at 2:04 am in reply to: Are you addicted to the harp forum? #106803 SylviaParticipant Sorry, my ignorance was showing. February 2, 2011 at 1:51 am in reply to: Are you addicted to the harp forum? #106802 SylviaParticipant Actually, the directions are there when you click on upload. February 1, 2011 at 11:47 pm in reply to: Are you addicted to the harp forum? #106800 SylviaParticipant Maybe other people joining the forum have this problem, I don’t know. Author Posts Viewing 15 posts - 736 through 750 (of 824 total) ← 1 2 3 … 49 50 51 … 53 54 55 →