Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Sylvia
ParticipantElizabeth
Sylvia
ParticipantElizabeth teaches and gigs in Houston, Texas, and is also teaching online harp lessons to students of all ages
September 25, 2009 at 3:50 pm in reply to: Do you have a ritual of some kind before you perform? #109074Sylvia
ParticipantI ALWAYS pray before I go out there that I will play well and we can have a beautiful (wedding, funeral, dinner, whatever.)
Sylvia
ParticipantI don’t get the Harp Column, but the SUMMER issue of The American Harp Journal arrived at the end of August.
Sylvia
ParticipantOne thing to note here is that previously sighted blind people learn entirely differenty (I think) from people who have been blind
Sylvia
ParticipantJust for fun.
Sylvia
ParticipantI just meant like at a wedding or reception…not recording.
Sylvia
ParticipantYes, I agree.
Sylvia
ParticipantHow funny this thread is!
Sylvia
ParticipantI haven’t looked over here in a while, and I was surprised to see more comments.
Sylvia
ParticipantNice pics.
Sylvia
ParticipantI’m on my soap box because I have taught braille music, and I’m a transcriber.
Sylvia
ParticipantGosh.
Sylvia
ParticipantI braille music, but I’ve never brailled harp music.
-
AuthorPosts