Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
June 28, 2010 at 11:26 am in reply to: Your favorite kind of music to play? favorite pieces? #106369
Sylvia
ParticipantVery interesting repertoire pieces!
Sylvia
ParticipantI was a student at the University of Illinois in Elementary Education (I got over that).
Sylvia
ParticipantThank you for sharing your skills.
Sylvia
ParticipantI agree with Alice.
Sylvia
ParticipantThank you all for your responses.
Sylvia
ParticipantI did look just now and found some info.
Sylvia
ParticipantWhere did you find those books?
Sylvia
ParticipantI changed all the names of people in the book and didn’t name the places, so even the people in the wedddings probably wouldn’t recognize themselves.
Sylvia
ParticipantMy cats’ names are Aretha and Chiquita.
December 17, 2009 at 2:04 am in reply to: What is your other job (if you have one) besides harping? #108657Sylvia
ParticipantI am in the minority, too, but it’s because I’m very shy that I’m not a people person.
Sylvia
ParticipantI published my books at the local Copy Zone.
Sylvia
ParticipantI’m happy this thread has given other publishers an opportunity to speak, no matter what they are publishing. My books were self-published at the local Copy Zone.
Sylvia
Participant2 cents worth.
Sylvia
ParticipantYears ago, I heard that Zabaleta used to buy an extra seat on the plane for his harp so the harp was in the passenger section.
Sylvia
ParticipantDwyn,
A lot of people are easy to find just by typing in their name on your address bar.
-
AuthorPosts