Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Sylvia
ParticipantI now have a 4x Crate all battery sound system – 2x limo and 2x taxi
Expandable as required from a simple amp – indoors/outdoors.I’d need an explanation of all that.
Sylvia
ParticipantI don’t hang around rock guitarists, so I’m pretty ignorant.
Sylvia
ParticipantI have an Aoyama Etude.
Sylvia
ParticipantThe older style harps were prettier than what they make now, I think.
Sylvia
ParticipantThank you, Jessica.
Sylvia
ParticipantHey.
Sylvia
ParticipantSome years ago, there was a harp donated to a university here by an old lady who died.
Sylvia
ParticipantI got the green
April 23, 2012 at 8:20 pm in reply to: Easter Eggs aren’t the only thing that’s going to crack…. #103813Sylvia
ParticipantShelby,
Sylvia
ParticipantI got the green stuff.
Sylvia
ParticipantWhich color of threadsealer should I get?
April 12, 2012 at 6:51 pm in reply to: Easter Eggs aren’t the only thing that’s going to crack…. #103810Sylvia
ParticipantI already finished it, and I agree.
April 11, 2012 at 11:10 pm in reply to: Easter Eggs aren’t the only thing that’s going to crack…. #103808Sylvia
ParticipantI’ll look for them at the library.
Sylvia
ParticipantYou have nothing to worry about.
Sylvia
ParticipantSounds good, but my pedals don’t have screws, and I don’t know what kind of bolt goes thru there…so I don’t know if there are threads in
-
AuthorPosts