Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantDid you see the prodigy on ebay right now?
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantI hope I did you proud.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantWhy not?
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantThis is unfortunate.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantThe part is majorly exposed.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantThank you, Thank you.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantBarbara, is it this LP? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wedin-Grandjany-Alfven-Blomdahl-etc-BIS-LP-180-/360118587895?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item53d8bd91f7
I can’t tell from the listing who the harpist is.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantThat’s a seriously difficult question with perhaps unlimited answers.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantSorry, I mean Orpheus by Liszt.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantAmy,
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantAmy,
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantJust to be fair and not pick entirely on one website.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantI’m really surprised in general how the makers of harps are not so attentive to design principles.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantI haven’t gotten a chance to try these, but from a visual perspective, I think the new design is ugly.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantI have a 26 string harp and already feel limited when I play it.
-
AuthorPosts