harpcolumn

WEBSTER HARPS (Canada)

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories WEBSTER HARPS (Canada)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Patti Newson
    Participant

Does anyone know if there is a distributor for Webster Harps in Canada.

Pat Eisenberger
    Participant

Bill is a “one man” operation,

Cheryl Z.
    Participant

Hi Hannah,

My favorite metronome is the

I’m a teacher, so prefer the triangular

I’m with Patricia. I love my Wittner. It sits right on the piano next to the harp and really looks like an art piece when the cover is on it.

rosalind-beck
    Participant

The Boss Dr. Beat DB 90–expensive but worth it. It has far more features than I will ever need, but I love its ability to subdivide, the choice of click sounds, including a digital voice that will count for you, and the great tempo range.

Taktell triangular shaped, wind up. I’ve had mine since 1984, hauled it around in my bookbag everyday

michael-rockowitz
    Participant

I’ve been trying to bring my playing of jazz music – “heads” and improv – up to speed on the cross-strung harp.

sherry-lenox
    Participant

Yikes, I still have a walnut Seth Thomas that works fine, but I also like the bare bones Korg MA-30 for putting in my pocket or gig bag.

laurie-rasmussen
    Participant

I have an iphone and for .99 cents the “Tempo” metronome app is amazing. I have it with me wherever I go and I use it every day. Here’s a link with description and review:

http://www.appchatter.com/tag/frozen-ape/

Kathleen Elarte
    Participant

Vixen Harps in Ottawa, ON with a satellite location in Toronto, ON carry the Webster Harps line.

Kathy Elarte

http://www.vixenharps.com

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies