harpcolumn

Silly Fun…..

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break Silly Fun…..

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I teach public school music. Tomorrow I am dressing up as an angel and taking my Stoney End Eve and it’s bra. I have wings,a long

rod-anderson
    Participant

Promise you’ll post a picture . . .

kay-lister

Yes, ABSOLUTELY we need pictures!

Can’t do it. The picture I just saw looks like I died about 2 years ago….Friday….middle school….me=old and beat.

Briggsie

andy-b
    Participant

I did that one year wear I work, but I wore white tux pants and white ruffled shirt with the gold wings and halo! I actually hauled the Prelude

paul-knoke
    Participant

The orchestra I’m in used to do an annual Halloween concert. I’d wear motorcycle black leathers and chains and go as a Hell’s Angel With A Harp. (Yes, with practice, you can pedal in heavy boots.)

Pat Eisenberger
    Participant

Hell’s Angel with a harp – I love it!!!

alice-freeman
    Spectator

Since I have trouble with a Renaissance headress not staying on

paul-knoke
    Participant

Well, the Hell’s Angels I’ve known around here never wore full-face helmets; just beanie or German army-style helmets. Anyway, I didn’t want anything that would bang against the harp or cut off my view of the conductor, so I wore a leather bandana.

Karen Johns
    Participant

Oh My! Did you get a picture? My husband rides and would really appreciate seeing something like that! LOL

Happy Halloween Everyone!

David Ice
    Participant

Paul,

I just did a Halloween concert with a community college concert.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Topics