Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantKay,
If the harp were in like-new condition, I would pay $2900.00 for both items.
Jerusha Amado
Participant<
competitiveness embitter them, and not all of them were able to avoid
it.>>It’s sad to read this!
Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantDennis,
Have you seen this video from YouTube?
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantSidney,
I recently played a Merlin R-Harp.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantAnd as someone who owns one of Brook’s harps (a Dusty 36S with a beautiful, projecting tone) I can testify to the fact that he is a great judge of a harp’s sound.
Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantAndy,
I love some of Hasselmans’ work, particularly “Guitare” and “Feuilles d’Automne”.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI don’t play harp at weddings, but I can tell you that as a bride some 25 years ago I paid a friend of mine and her accompanist (vocal and guitar respectively) $300 for the ceremony, which was a lot of money back in those days.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantMan alive!
June 2, 2009 at 1:50 am in reply to: link to a website with free downloads of traditional hymns #152225Jerusha Amado
ParticipantGlad to be of help!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI used to own a Thormahlen with Camac levers and now own a Lyon and Healy lever harp with Performance levers.
Jerusha Amado
Participantif Kathy Chanik hasn’t seen one, it can’t be in production. 🙂
So true!
June 1, 2009 at 2:44 pm in reply to: Franck’s “Gloria in Excelsis Deo…” for harp, organ, voice #152227Jerusha Amado
ParticipantIf anybody who is familiar with this piece ends up seeing this post, please email me privately, just in case I miss the response on harpcolumn.
Thanks!
Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantWhat a beauty!
We have two harp restorers who post on this site:
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantMarcelo,
I can’t answer your questions, but I just wanted to say that the top detail of your photo is beautiful!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantBarbara,
I would love to hear it as well!
Is everything o.k. with your Thor?
Jerusha
-
AuthorPosts