Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantWill do!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI think that I will look elsewhere.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantBriggs,
This is good to know.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantSidney,
I have the E-Z Folding Adjust Bench from Sylvia Woods.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantGreat news, Sam!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantIt just sounds wonderful, Vince!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantVince,
It’s beautiful!!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThe red and silver stripes have to mean it’s a new Salzedo!
Jerusha Amado
Participant<>
This is what I was thinking as well.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantChristian,
Let me know what you think of the song and lyrics that I suggested when you get a chance.
Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI’m sorry.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHere are the lyrics to “Stranger in Moscow”:
“Stranger In Moscow”
I was wandering in the rain
Mask of life, feelin’ insane
Swift and sudden fall from grace
Sunny days seem far away
Kremlin’s shadow belittlin’ me
Stalin’s tomb won’t let me be
On and on and on it came
Wish the rain would just let me
How does it feel (How does it feel)
How does it feel
How does it feel
When you’re alone
And you’re cold inside
Here abandoned in my fame
Armageddon of the brain
KGB was doggin’ me
Take my name and just let me be
Then a begger boy called my name
Happy days will drown the pain
On and on and on it came
And again, and again, and again…
Take my name and just let me be
How does it feel (How does it feel)
How does it feel
How does it feel
How does it feel
How does it feel (How does it feel now)
How does it feel
How does it feel
When you’re alone
And you’re cold inside
How does it feel (How does it feel)
How does it feel
How does it feel
How does it feel
How does it feel (How does it feel now)
How does it feel
How does it feel
When you’re alone
And you’re cold inside
Like stranger in Moscow
Like stranger in Moscow
We’re talkin’ danger
We’re talkin’ danger, baby
Like stranger in Moscow
We’re talkin’ danger
We’re talkin’ danger, baby
Like stranger in Moscow
I’m live in lonely
I’m live in lonely, baby
Stranger in Moscow
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThe audio for the link that I just posted doesn’t seem to be working.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantChristian,
One of Michael’s most poignant songs is “Stranger In Moscow.”
Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantMisty,
That cheese comment of his really made me laugh!
-
AuthorPosts