Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantSam,
I adore the combination of these two instruments!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThis is interesting, Saul.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantCarl,
I may be in Boston sooner than I thought.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantAndy,
This is what I have heard as well.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI once had my Salzedo strung with Vanderbilt Burgundy gut strings, and they gave it a wonderful sound.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantSaul,
This question is off-topic, but have you tried a L and H Style 100, and if so, what is your assessment of it?
Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantSaul,
This question is off-topic, but have you tried a L and H Style 100, and if so, what is your assessment of it?
Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantSaul,
This question is off-topic, but have you tried a L and H Style 100, and if so, what is your assessment of it?
Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantLeigh,
I’ve heard one Triplett in real life (a Signature) and found it to be a beautiful-sounding instrument.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantKaren,
Happy Easter to you and to everyone!
Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantYou are right!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantLynn,
What a sweet post!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantIt’s stunning!
Could you describe the sound for us?
Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI know how you feel, Christian.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantDennis,
What was the wood of the FH34 that you tried?
-
AuthorPosts