Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantNot a problem at all!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantKaren,
The harp that I played had Truitts fitted with red and blue jewels, but they did not help me.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI would choose Camac levers.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantWonderful news, Karen!
Do you have any photos of your new harp that you could post on the forum?
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantJean,
Exercises, etudes, breaking the material down into very small sections and bringing each up to tempo gradually using the metronome should help.
What advice does your teacher offer?
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantJean,
Exercises, etudes, breaking the material down into very small sections and bringing each up to tempo gradually using the metronome should help.
What advice does your teacher offer?
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantJean,
Exercises, etudes, breaking the material down into very small sections and bringing each up to tempo gradually using the metronome should help.
What advice does your teacher offer?
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Brook!
How does the string spacing compare to a full-sized concert grand, like the 100 model?
Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Kay!
Brook purchased the Chicago 40 string petite model.
Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThanks, Don, for responding!
The two 100’s that I’ve heard in person were both warm and projecting.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThanks, Don, for responding!
The two 100’s that I’ve heard in person were both warm and projecting.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThanks, Don, for responding!
The two 100’s that I’ve heard in person were both warm and projecting.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantWell, things changed since I posted this comment!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantGloria,
Thanks!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantGloria,
What is the length of the short and of the long Loveland levers?
-
AuthorPosts