Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI was confused.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI’m thinking that you mean the tonic chords, with the root in the base position–e.g. CEG as the tonic chord for the C major scale.
Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantWow!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Gloria!
Thanks for writing.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantValerie,
Do you happen to know if there is much difference in the FH26’s tone/projection produced by the various wood species that Dusty Strings offers?
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantCongratulations!!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantSaul,
My condolences on the passing of your teacher.
I am sure that she was proud of your accomplishments!
Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantSaul,
My condolences on the passing of your teacher.
I am sure that she was proud of your accomplishments!
Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantSaul,
My condolences on the passing of your teacher.
I am sure that she was proud of your accomplishments!
Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Gregory!
I would like to see actual titles of songs in the “contemporary section”, with a few titles to represent every genre that you perform.
I agree with the other posters who have said that the site is clean and uncluttered, with wonderful photography.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantDo the Salvis with this new soundboard design still have a “breaking in” period where they continue to grow in sound (projection/richness of tone)?
Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantIt is unfortunate that musicians in orchestras are overplaying, not only for their own physiological health but also because they eliminate the ability to display nuances in their performances.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantGlenn Hill of Mountain Glen Harps also prefers to use a non-veneered soundboard for his harps.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantSaul,
I was wondering if the increased sound on the Iris and Minerva was due to the incorporation of Salvi’s newly-designed soundboard and soundbox that they are using on the Arion.
You bring up an excellent question about the need for very loud harps.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantOnita,
You’ve given such wonderful advice here!
-
AuthorPosts