Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantZen,
I believe that Shelby ended up with a Dusty Strings Ravenna.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThis is what I thought as well!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantDid you ever get the set of strings that you were owed?
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThank you, Jessica, Basel and Carl.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThanks, Saul.
Jerusha Amado
Participant<<Music is not self-expression, as so many seem to think.>>
This is true.Jerusha Amado
ParticipantWere they under warranty?
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantWarm and projecting!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantKaren,
Your harp has gorgeous figuring!
How well does it project?
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantDeb,
That is high praise!
Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantGosh, how old are your Blevins harps?
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantSuch a beauty!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantSaul,
I just read about the fact that you wrote the preface for the book in the latest edition of the American Harp Journal.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI have a DS 36 (maple but with a warm, projecting tone–very much a
professional grade lever harp) and it works for classical.Jerusha Amado
ParticipantIt’s a stunner!
-
AuthorPosts