Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThank you!
I would think that there would be others.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantFabulous name for a harpist!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantWonderful news, Sherry!!
Is it a straight sound board or extended?
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantABS,
I think that I found the link, finally!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantA.B.S.
I believe that Carl Swanson has addressed this issue in a previous post.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI relate to everything that you’ve said here!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantKay,
I forgot to ask–Do you gig with your pedal harp or lever harp?
Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantGosh, Kay, you’re making me feel guilty!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI agree with Gloria.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantSteve,
I watched the show again, and
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantDiane or Ida,
Did you get a chance to hear Christa Grix play jazz with her trio?
Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Bowie!
It’s nice to see you here on this forum.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThank you, Steve, for writing!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantPaul,
May I ask who your insurance company is?
Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI just watched the show on my DVR.
-
AuthorPosts