Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantJanelle,
Does the Limo do a good job of projecting an acoustic sound?
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantCarl,
I just listened to all of the tracks.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Karen,
Did you happen to discover the brands of the other harps that were at the tasting?
Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI’ve heard two 100’s in person.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantKay,
Are you taking your pedal or lever to the event?
What an awesome idea! I hope that you have a wonderful time and raise a lot of money!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Kay!
What is the “Festival of Trees”?
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThese are fabulous songs!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Shari and Gorman,
Shari–“L’Egyptienne” was on my list of pieces that I wanted to learn some day.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantH.G.,
You are wonderfully versatile!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantSounds very intriguing!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHello ChingChuan– Good for you that you are working on Grossi exercises and etudes as well!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantAndy–I won’t be going to the Southeastern Conference, but would love to go!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantBrook–This is great news!! What song did you arrange?
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantLovely to hear from all of you!
Deb– I remember learning “Nataliana” about ten years ago–wonderful piece of music!Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Deb,
I also tried playing harp and singing simultaneously–no can do!
-
AuthorPosts