Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantPhilippa,
Goodness, what a schedule!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHarp Guy,
There is nothing wrong with your choices. They are perfectly understandable.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Deb,
I love Chopin too!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantGlad to hear that you are happy with the Korrigan!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Deb,
Let us know what you think of the Korrigan when you’ve had a chance to play it!
Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantKaterina,
You are so fortunate to have played the Javelot!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantDave,
We may be the only two harpists in the world who’ve played in a grocery store!:)
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantGreat question!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantDave,
This is off topic, but I was thinking of you today. Today’s gig was in a grocery store. I wasn’t sure where they were going to put me, so I dressed warmly, just in case I ended up in the cheese dept. (which is where I think you’ve played in the past, if memory serves).
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Rod,
I go over to Brook’s YouTube page to listen to “Upon the Willows” to de-stress.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantJerusha Amado
ParticipantGeorgina,
She’s delightful!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThe harp that she wants, the Dusty FH36, has medium tension, not pedal tension.
February 26, 2011 at 6:25 pm in reply to: A rather off beat advert for crisps (chips) by Stephen Fry Up #106608Jerusha Amado
ParticipantMy son was fortunate enough to meet Stephen Fry in London at one of his book signing events.
Jerusha Amado
Participant<
> Wonderful idea, Saul!
-
AuthorPosts