Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Jerusha Amado
Participant<<What have the three of you done other than to hide behind the power of
anonymity with your venomous keyboards. Since your so holy, why don’t
you post yourself playing on YouTube and let other harpists and harp
makers with your attitude have go at it.I was having dinner with Ray (Dusty Strings) several years ago and
he mentioned through his own experience that he learned not to deal with
harp chats or forums just for this reason. Thanks for the reminder and
the lesson you taught me. I’m done with you! May your harp strings
break.>>The nastiness of these comments from a grown man and a professional harp maker is disturbing and repels my interest in your products.
Jerusha Amado
Participant<>
This same thought ran through my mind when I was posting.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Kay,
I’ve suffered with this several times over the years.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantJoan,
Hang in there!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Kailee,
Your link to RCM examinations is really interesting!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Misty,
As far as I know, people leave the community of their own accord.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantGreat songs!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Rachel!
This is a great list.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Jennifer!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantTake care of yourself!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantIt’s an impressive piece to do when someone says “Play something for me”.
So true!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantKay,
I’m so glad that you learned “Song”.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantRachel,
I just listened to a clip of “Dug’s”.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Kailee,
Are you learning “Minstrel’s Adieu” on the lever harp? Is there a lever harp arrangement of it?
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Jessica,
I struggle with tendinitis, so sometimes I can’t play as well.
I hope that you’re feeling better soon!
-
AuthorPosts