Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantJohn,
Wow!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI’ve done the same thing, but with “Stairway to Heaven”.
Do you use a music software program to write down what you create, or are your arrangements all in your mind only?
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThat’s wonderful!!
Tony, I would love to learn this song.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantYes, I know.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantKim,
Is there any chance that you could put the search engine back into the site?
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantCongratulations!!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Philippa,
I learned “Brian Boru” as a duet with flute when I had a duo.
Faure’s “Pavane” is a beautiful song.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Shelby,
I hope that your kitty doesn’t hurt your harp!!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantBarbara,
Thanks for the info. on Elster’s work!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Stan,
I’m not familiar with Elster’s “Granada”.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantKreig,
This is wonderful!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantJennifer,
Thanks for the info. on Ms. Rice.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Jennifer!
I’m not familiar with Joyce Rice’s work.
Jerusha Amado
Participant<>
Good for you!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantGoodness!
-
AuthorPosts