Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
jennifer-buehler
MemberIt’s best to try some harps out if possible.
jennifer-buehler
MemberI was told once that Maire Ni Chathasaigh merely wraps her harps in bubble wrap instead of using a trasport container when she flies.
jennifer-buehler
MemberYay!
jennifer-buehler
MemberI think I may have played at temps as low as 40 (or they felt that low LOL) and my fingers could barely move.
jennifer-buehler
MemberMost harpists who play outside permanantly include those considerations in their contracts.
jennifer-buehler
MemberLike Catherine, I find a greater consideration is whether or not my fingers will work.
jennifer-buehler
MemberSunita Staneslow has a nice flute and harp book of scottish and one of Irish.
jennifer-buehler
MemberWhat about the Joyce Rice Pieces?
jennifer-buehler
MemberIn Omaha we have a husband/wife team of symphony musicians who play trumpet and harp together.
jennifer-buehler
MemberI tend to wear basic black but I tend not to be a very formal person.
jennifer-buehler
MemberHahaha!
jennifer-buehler
MemberAre you familiar with the Joanna Newson Transcription Project website? http://jntp.110mb.com/
This is where I find music.
jennifer-buehler
MemberI have to say that I can relate to HarpGuy.
jennifer-buehler
MemberAre you asking as a bride or as a harpist?
jennifer-buehler
MemberTina Tourin, the founder of IHTP, has a background in music therapy and is very approachable.
-
AuthorPosts