Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Ian McVoy
ParticipantI love how some people take his/her/its posts seriously!
Ian McVoy
Participanthi!
Ian McVoy
ParticipantDevon, I had a workshop with Chambers a few weeks ago and he advertised his harps and said that you could go on to his website and order them, but as to the site’s whereabouts, I am ignorant.
Ian McVoy
ParticipantI have a twenty year old L&H style 85 CG and at $10,000, we got a deal.
Ian McVoy
ParticipantI was hoping that as well, I wanted to try out an Art Nouveau.
Ian McVoy
ParticipantThe harp ensemble that I play in has a La Scoula, and it is my favorite harp there.
Ian McVoy
ParticipantSorry about that,
Aoyamas are lovely instruments that do have standard action.Ian McVoy
ParticipantAoyama’s are wonderful instruments and do not have standard action.
Ian McVoy
ParticipantI’ve never played a merlin, but I have a marion from when they were in the experimental stage and it has a lovely tone and has needed no maintenance for over6 years
Ian McVoy
Participant -
AuthorPosts