harpcolumn

Where do the bad harp go?

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories Where do the bad harp go?

Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • Author

Don’t bother. I don’t want to know such a fool, who deserves to have bad and smelly harp. If it has been a joke to you, it has been a failure.

john Doe
    Participant

So,

Why don’t you

unknown-user
    Participant

An appeal to the powers that be.

I came to this forum as a newie, eager to learn about the harp. And learn I have, from the fascinating and skilled harpists who abound. However, the preoccupation with this fellow John Doe seems so inane, so silly, and so twisted, that I am nearly to the point of leaving.

John Doe has garnered an immense amount of interest, which I think is exactly what he wants. If all on the forum simply ignored him, I’m sure he would sink into ignominious neglect–which is exactly where he belongs.

kay-lister

Emily – I AGREE 100%

Kay

To buy a harp only after picking one from four or five: that is good advice in spite of the spelling. After all, a bad harp makes a very expensive trellis to grow your roses up.

Fax me the facts, and I’ll discuss them. Only I don’t have a fax, so let’s have the facts fax here, and only the facts. Pax.

unknown-user
    Participant

Hi Emily,

Sorry for the silliness about John Doe, I started it as a joke as I thought it would diffuse the situation, as he was upsetting and offending people. And I thought it initially a bit of fun, but admit that it ended up just feeding the troll and keeping him alive longer!

And you are right, we should all just ignore him.

diane-michaels
    Spectator

With apologies to the Meat Puppets:

(based on the song, Lake of Fire)

Where do bad harps go when they die?

They don’t go to heaven where the angels fly.

They go on playing, ‘though if we try

We won’t see them again ’till the fourth of July.

unknown-user
    Participant

I suppose this means that John Doe and I are linked together forever somehow in dodgey harp purgatory….

unknown-user
    Participant

And I think that Diane has been eating those blue M&M’s again…all the preservatives and nasty colour additives make one hyer active!

That was fabulous! Reminds me of the song from Peter Pan, “I’m Trying”.

How do you doe?

Do you do-si-do?

D’oh?

Ian McVoy
    Participant

I love how some people take his/her/its posts seriously!

Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies