Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
deb-l
ParticipantWOW this could be a real find!!
deb-l
ParticipantI spoke to the woman selling this harp.
deb-l
ParticipantRobin, what a lovely suprise to find your ladyfriend has a harp being built for you, very romantic and thoughtful thing to do!
deb-l
Participantthat’s too bad Carm, it’s going to be a long weekend I guess.
deb-l
Participantthanks Kate,
deb-l
ParticipantKate, my harp was sent to me from Harp Connection but it was crazy flat when I got it.
deb-l
Participantwow Kate, thanks very much for the advice.
deb-l
Participanthey Carm, my string breaking woes aren’t the norm, I don’t think you need to expect to have issues.
deb-l
Participanthi Alice, thanks for mentioning.
deb-l
Participanthow did your lesson go Shelby?
deb-l
Participantyay!
deb-l
Participanthi Anna, I have a Prelude now, I’m just doing the rent to own so looking forward to the day the harp is really mine
deb-l
ParticipantHarp dealers have markers for touching up any scratches.
deb-l
ParticipantTony, that brings up another good point.
deb-l
Participantyou have pedal harp aspirations?
-
AuthorPosts