Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
deb-l
Participantthanks for telling me the type of epoxy to use, I went to hardware stores but they didn’t have it, found it online, ConServ 600 STRUCTURAL EPOXY REPAIR.
deb-l
Participantthanks Jenn, that’s hopeful!
Barb and Barbara, thanks for explaining the different parts of the harp.
deb-l
Participantthat’s a good idea Karen.
deb-l
ParticipantMichael, thank you very much for your thoughts.
deb-l
ParticipantI just detensioned it.
deb-l
Participanthere’s some close ups..
deb-l
Participanthey Karen, thanks for your thoughts.
deb-l
Participantmaybe this is the place to ask my questions?
deb-l
Participantmake no mistake Jessica, I love my Prelude to death and that’s the harp I play all the time, but I thought this would make a fun harp to take when visiting family and friends or outside when weather is OK.
deb-l
ParticipantI just noticed the rams head seems to be leaning a little string side, when I looked at it yesterday I didn’t see that.
deb-l
Participantsorry I meant there are horizontal cracks in the soundboard not verticle
deb-l
ParticipantRuth and Karen, here’s some pictures, bringing out both the beauty and the challenges this harp has.
deb-l
Participantthanks Barb.
deb-l
ParticipantBarb, just so you know, I didn’t ignore your advice, just didn’t read it until after I got the harp home!
deb-l
Participanthi Barb.
-
AuthorPosts