Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
deb-l
ParticipantI love the sound of the Camac electro harps.
deb-l
ParticipantHi Karen, I don’t think it’s the performance levers themselves, I’ve had these levers before without issues on other harps.
deb-l
ParticipantTony, weird thing is I had the Ogden for a month and never broke a string!
deb-l
Participantharp guy, I totally agree I don’t feel they are separate entities either, but when an instrument becomes your voice it feels like part of you is in the instrument, and I think of it playfully almost like a living thing.
Karen, we are very alike!
deb-l
ParticipantI’m up to 6 strings in 7 days now.
deb-l
ParticipantShelby, happy to hear all is well and you have your harp!!
deb-l
ParticipantI got 4 out of five!
deb-l
ParticipantAnna,
deb-l
Participantwhat we need Karen, is more hours in the day so we can play with our Musical toys to hearts content.
deb-l
Participantjust dying for an update!
deb-l
Participantsounds like it has a nice big sound, something that you will come to appreciate.
deb-l
ParticipantJessica, I don’t think it’s the levers, at least not in my case.
deb-l
ParticipantI love wire in the bass, it sounds much stronger than nylon and has a nice ring to it.
deb-l
ParticipantI name my harps, even the rentals, because they are all so different from each other they almost seem to have personalities.
deb-l
ParticipantKaren, it took me about 15 minutes to tie the knot for one string
last night, then about a minute each for the other two. -
AuthorPosts