Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
deb-l
ParticipantI’m going to give the Korrigan a shot.
deb-l
Participantyou’ve had a lot of good suggestions already so you probably don’t need more but Cecile Corbel’s tunes from 12 easy pieces can be repeated to make them longer.
deb-l
Participantmy latest favorite, Ana Harp playing Baroque Flamenco.
deb-l
ParticipantI think this is a Webster Cecelia, sound is not that good on the recording
deb-l
Participantthank you very much for sharing your expertise Mr Schmidt!
April 10, 2011 at 1:37 pm in reply to: A (harp) public service? – Keyword harp make/model in video #106287deb-l
Participantgreat idea, I wish more people would do this!!
deb-l
ParticipantI enjoyed the video very much, very relaxing and sounds enjoyable to play.
deb-l
ParticipantShelby, I don’t think you have a choice of transferring the rent you’ve paid to a different harp.
deb-l
Participantyou can get a used Troubadour for that price too, if you look at L&Hs CPO program website.
deb-l
Participantwhy not let people start new threads on old topics?
deb-l
ParticipantHarriette is a fun name.
deb-l
Participanthi Helen and welcome, I am a harp renter myself.
deb-l
ParticipantI vote for Morrisons!
deb-l
ParticipantEvie, I am a vegetarian too, mostly vegan.
deb-l
Participantdon’t mean to interrupt the conversation, but wanted to thank Saul for mentioning this was on Netflix, I watched it yesterday and will again today.
-
AuthorPosts