Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
deb-l
ParticipantIs it possible for you to borrow it for a few days to get used to the feel of it so you have an idea what kind of sound you can get from it?
deb-l
ParticipantI’ve played both classic and folk tension harps and at first it is an adjustment but you do get used to it.
deb-l
ParticipantIt just doesn’t sound like your all that fond of the Crescendo, unless I am reading into your post.
deb-l
ParticipantCan you rent the crescendo and see if it works for you?
deb-l
Participantoh I missed the Jane Doe stalking posts must find them for a good read.
deb-l
Participanthi Alison, if you click on Adam’s name under ‘Posted by’ they click on it again after it brings up all of his posts, you will see his e-mail address.
deb-l
Participanthi Karen, most of the harp and cello tunes that don’t include other instruments are classical, and played on a pedal harp.
deb-l
ParticipantI just love what Sylvia wrote:
‘The more expensive kinds take a lot of committment financially,
especially if you buy them yourself.deb-l
ParticipantHarp is an expensive instrument for one person.
deb-l
Participanthi Nikki, I play the harp for self-therapy too.
deb-l
ParticipantWhat I really miss is when I used to play with my daughter and my husband, I wish they would regain their interest in music.
deb-l
Participantare you kidding? you slept through that?
deb-l
Participantcan’t have it all Jessica, only so much time in the day, and only so much energy for music, even putting it all into cello does not feel like enough.
deb-l
Participanthi Diana, thanks for asking.
deb-l
Participantalso forgot to mention Carl Swanson makes a smaller lever harp with pedal tension too.
-
AuthorPosts