Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
deb-l
ParticipantI enjoyed the video but camera should have been on you and your harp!
deb-l
ParticipantI thought for a while I wanted a pedal harp but I have come to appreciate lever harps more and more.
deb-l
Participantcall or e-mail Salvi harps?
deb-l
ParticipantI’ve never seen so many harps play together as a group.
deb-l
ParticipantI love your new harp, it’s beautiful.
deb-l
Participanthas anyone seen ‘Simple Pleasures with Friends – Ensemble Music’?
deb-l
ParticipantI found the piece, Fur Elise arranged for piano and harp by Stephanie Curcio.
deb-l
ParticipantI was hoping we could learn one song that was enough of a challenge for both of us to make it interesting that we can enjoy for years to come.
deb-l
Participantharp parts tend to be rather sparse for piano.
deb-l
Participantthat’s a lovely tune I wonder if it’s his own composition?
deb-l
Participantthank you Jerusha for being supportive.
deb-l
Participanthi Jerusha..
deb-l
Participantseeing this thread come to life again makes my heart happy.
deb-l
Participantgreat pictures, thanks for posting them!
deb-l
Participantget the Ravenna, more resonant.
-
AuthorPosts