Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
deb-l
ParticipantIt would be nice if every harpist could have a pedal harp, a lever harp, and a travel harp.
deb-l
ParticipantMr Rees, your posts belong under the classifieds section!
deb-l
ParticipantI know what you mean Maria, that was a disheartening thread, part of me wanted to get involved but I made the choice to stay out of it.
deb-l
ParticipantI agree that harpmakers marketing their products on this forum is a real turnoff.
deb-l
Participantyes very addicting.
deb-l
Participantyou made the right decision Kay.
deb-l
Participantcongratulations on your pedal harp Kalyee!
deb-l
ParticipantJessica, sorry to hear of your illness, feel better soon ((((hugs))))
deb-l
Participanthi Rachel, I’ve been working on Red Sequins too, fun song isn’t it?
deb-l
ParticipantI love Chopin! can’t imagine how hard it would be on harp though.
deb-l
Participantthanks Hannah, my husband spends most of his practice time on hard rock so if he saw anything resembling healing music I can just see the face.
deb-l
Participantyour attitude is lovely Rachel, a good reminder to count our blessings.
deb-l
ParticipantTony, my appreciation for Jazz has developed over time as well.
deb-l
ParticipantI’m curious how many people started out with no intentions of going into pedal harp but changed their minds?
deb-l
ParticipantI watched the one with you in it in 09 because I used your post in #5 for the link.
-
AuthorPosts