Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
deb-l
ParticipantJerusha, I let her know my interest in Jazz, but I’m sure we will be working on whatever she feels will help me develop good technique.
deb-l
ParticipantI just got an e-mail since my last post to this thread, from my future harp teacher.
deb-l
ParticipantI’m going to assume Carl meant that to progress to the next level technically amateurs need to continue to take lessons, if the piece is above their current level.
deb-l
ParticipantI’m confused Carl, why do you think amateurs will need a teacher to help them with every piece they are ever going to learn?
deb-l
ParticipantMisty, her arrangements are available on Melody’s too.
deb-l
ParticipantSarah, you make the lever changing flow as easily as if you were plucking strings, amazing!
deb-l
Participantwhat I wouldn’t do for an edit feature on this forum…
Piazzolla is not doable on the lever harp from what I can gather.
deb-l
Participantsorry for the tripple post.
deb-l
Participanthere is the link for what I could find for Piazzolla – harp, do you think they mean harmonica?
deb-l
ParticipantI love truitt levers, its true they are like jewelry on your harp, and they don’t deaden the string at all.
deb-l
ParticipantShane, I know you have made up your mind but you may want to consider renting a harp, your teacher can probably guide you better in that area than a forum can.
deb-l
Participantgreat choice Renate, happy you are able to make it happen.
deb-l
ParticipantAmber, I just found a video of the Caswell Butterfly, what a gorgeous looking and sounding harp!
deb-l
Participantthanks Diana, I’m glad you approve, I think we share very similar tastes.
deb-l
Participantactually it’s true that I am a terrible harp player, and I have no worthy technique because I am self taught.
-
AuthorPosts