Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
dawn-penland
ParticipantThank you for fnding the youtube video.
dawn-penland
ParticipantRose Ann,
Back to the L & H 85 CG, it’s a very nice harp.
dawn-penland
ParticipantKay, I have the L&H 85E 1998, so it has 46 strings.
dawn-penland
ParticipantYour program sounds wonderful.
dawn-penland
ParticipantThe album I mentioned is difficult but I didn’t feel Music Box was hard.
dawn-penland
ParticipantI played a little when I was 13 and took it up again at 52.
dawn-penland
ParticipantZen, I injured my shoulder in 1992.
dawn-penland
ParticipantMaybe we should set up records in categories.
dawn-penland
ParticipantI know of a lady who bought a seat for her harp.
dawn-penland
ParticipantThank you Stephanie.
dawn-penland
ParticipantMy aunt was a gifted harpist and gave it up in college because she hated her teacher.
dawn-penland
ParticipantThank you for sharing that Carl.
dawn-penland
ParticipantBarbara,
I noticed you have Satie’s Gymnopedie #1 in one of your classics books.
dawn-penland
ParticipantI used to shake when I played the cello but haven’t experienced that with the harp.
dawn-penland
ParticipantMy blister is all healed up now.
-
AuthorPosts