dawn-penland Profile Topics Started Replies Created Engagements Favorites Search replies: Forum Replies Created Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 96 total) ← 1 2 3 … 5 6 7 Author Posts February 16, 2009 at 10:42 pm in reply to: Is anyone any good at IT things please? #161357 dawn-penlandParticipant I wanted to share my playing with friends and family across the U.S. February 4, 2009 at 10:39 pm in reply to: bursitis (shoulder) #151597 dawn-penlandParticipant Hi Nancy, I injured my bursa in 1992 and it will never get better. January 26, 2009 at 12:47 am in reply to: Fingering #86160 dawn-penlandParticipant Mel, My teacher showed me the fingering for double glissando’s in Salzedo’s Night Breeze. January 24, 2009 at 9:55 pm in reply to: Failures in lessons #86024 dawn-penlandParticipant This describes me, I had to look and see if it was my teacher posting. January 9, 2009 at 12:49 pm in reply to: Folk harpers vs. classical harpists #161733 dawn-penlandParticipant I play pedal harp. December 16, 2008 at 8:31 pm in reply to: Fun Book #161946 dawn-penlandParticipant I am working on the Pavane and Sicilienne. Author Posts Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 96 total) ← 1 2 3 … 5 6 7