Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
dawn-penland
ParticipantI was hoping to see what others would recommend because I’m always interested in finding neat music to play.
dawn-penland
ParticipantI sell used books and CDs on Amazon as a Marketplace seller.
October 28, 2009 at 4:51 pm in reply to: Strings & care -does BRAND NAME matter? – L&H Troubadour #75432dawn-penland
ParticipantWhen I got my 10 year old harp, I took it to a harp technician to have new strings put on and he also regulated the harp.
dawn-penland
ParticipantIt’s in a book called “Pieces Breves Contemporanes pour harpe.”
dawn-penland
ParticipantIt’s in a book called “Pieces Breves Contemporanes pour harpe.”
dawn-penland
ParticipantMy question is, what if you see a string has popped near the sound board, do you change it before it breaks?
dawn-penland
ParticipantMy friend loves hers.
dawn-penland
ParticipantDo cracks have to be fixed?
dawn-penland
ParticipantI bought a Jazz camcorder for $30. at Big Lots, then $10. for the memory card that fits it.
dawn-penland
ParticipantThe Troub I rented had nylon strings and sounded fine.
dawn-penland
ParticipantI’m working on La Gimblette by Bernard Andres.
dawn-penland
ParticipantI tried my music stand on the right tonight and I really liked it.
dawn-penland
ParticipantReally pretty Kay, mine is almost identical.
dawn-penland
ParticipantSeems like the box could be sold on Craigslist or eBay.
dawn-penland
ParticipantCongratulations Kay!
-
AuthorPosts