Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
David Ice
MemberI will occasionally put a Santa cap on the crown, depending on the venue and the situation.
David Ice
David Ice
MemberRegarding “This Little Babe” I was told by David Watkins (who knew Britten) that the repeated chords are supposed to be buzzy and “nasty”….they are machine guns in a war!
David Ice
MemberHi Everybody,
Just a heads up….in terms of disappearing strings, if you’re playing at church for a candlelight service, your red strings turn black under candlelight.
David Ice
MemberHi Margaret and Rod,
Congrats on your new harps!
David Ice
MemberAlas, this film is not available on DVD.
David Ice
Member“Framed” is available on Netflix.
David Ice
MemberThat’s great!
David Ice
MemberHi Charles,
I agree with Kay.
David Ice
MemberHi Michelle,
I’ve only encountered this twice.
David Ice
MemberHi Liesl,
I’ve looked around and I can’t find the questionaire, but it was along the lines of
1 hour gig
David Ice
MemberHi Janet, Elizabeth, and Jerusha,
Jerusha, I think you hit the nail on the head.
David Ice
MemberMarjorie Call told me that when Salzedo played the Danses for Debussy, he used the glissandos.
David Ice
MemberMarjorie Call told me that when Salzedo played the Danses for Debussy, he used the glissandos.
David Ice
MemberMarjorie Call told me that when Salzedo played the Danses for Debussy, he used the glissandos.
David Ice
MemberTwo true stories, a bit off topic but yet still on-topic.
-
AuthorPosts