Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
David Ice
MemberWell, Barbara, for me it would be a train wreck either way!
David Ice
MemberI agree with Han and Mel.
David Ice
MemberAlso, a friend suggested that for women singers, play “Macho Man” by the Village People!
David Ice
MemberKreig,
I LOVE IT!
David Ice
MemberI’m with you, Carl.
David Ice
MemberTo the best of my knowledge, there was never a note of harp music in M*A*S*H.
At the beginning of each season they’d record the main and end titles, and re-use it for the rest of the shows in that season.
David Ice
MemberI worked on “Rhinestone” with Dolly Parton and Stallone.
David Ice
MemberDorothy Remsen once told me, “your harp will whisper it’s name to you.”
David Ice
MemberFor 6 seasons I worked on the TV series M*A*S*H, and all the actors knew me on a personal basis.
David Ice
MemberThe show I heard had no harp part–BUT I have played an orchestral “concert version” of “Glitter and Be Gay” that did have a very exposed (and man oh man, was it pedal-ly!!) harp part.
David Ice
MemberI was talking to a friend who is a composer/arranger today.
David Ice
MemberHi Ann,
I haven’t played it or recorded it, but I did work on the local production of it about 18 years ago.
David Ice
MemberHi Kay,
Yes, there have been game players on this forum and you are correct to question some of their posts.
David Ice
Member….and this is way too good not to share….a modern re-working of a classic!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpcUxwpOQ_A&NR=1
Dave Ice
David Ice
MemberChristian,
I’d pay money to hear that concert!!!!
Dave
PS Was it “Hungarian Rhapsody”?
-
AuthorPosts