harpcolumn

To Mr. Sara

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break To Mr. Sara

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    kay-lister

Mr. Sara,

I find it interesting that you seem to comment on situations throughout the forum that as a fairly new student to the harp (which is my understanding that you are), you would not be particularly qualified to do.

diane-michaels
    Spectator

If I may stand up on behalf of Basel:

Basel is a young professional harpist.

kay-lister

Diane,

Thanks for your response.

David Ice
    Participant

Hi Kay,

Yes, there have been game players on this forum and you are correct to question some of their posts.

kay-lister

Thanks David

mr-s

Hello

mr-s

Sorry forgot to thank Diane and David ice for their kindness i think they are great enough to say good words about others, i really love this site , the column is a great place to meet a great kind hearted and clever harpists that i cant meet them in real as i am far far away from you, i mean from USA .

my best wishes

Just so you know, to describe yourself as poor means either without money, or not any good at all. If you want to appear humble, it is too extreme of a word. We would say struggling, or hard-working, or improving.

mr-s

i meant

Denise Krasicki
    Participant

America is based on Immigrants and people that do not have English as their first language, so Basel communicating from another country is not going to have a command of the English language in speech or writing like most of us here that are born/educated here or immigrated here long enough ago to have fairly mastered the language in both forms. I know plenty of people that cannot speak or write as well as Basel that are multigenerational American. Basel is very real and definitely a Professional in what he does in his end of the world.

kay-lister

Hey Basel,

I just found you under the suggested link.

Leigh Griffith
    Participant

Thank-you, Denise, for posting that link!

Basel,
    Beautiful harp and great pictures! Any chance of posting a clip on youtube?

Leigh

mr-s

Hi Leigh i have a problem with youtube…. i hope i can make a perfect

mr-s

Thanks Denise, you

Leigh Griffith
    Participant

Hi Basel,

That would be extremely nice of you! I have a broadband connection so there shouldn’t be a problem receiving it.

Thank-you!
    Leigh

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.