harpcolumn

Weirdest Wedding Processional Request

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break Weirdest Wedding Processional Request

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    darth-mom
    Participant

Hi Meg,
    I am curious.

elena-k-pohl
    Participant

Yes, I want to know which video game has Little Fountain in it!

janelle-lake
    Participant

Hi Paul,

kreig-kitts

As a bookstore recently, I noticed there is now a sign of its own for the “Teen Supernatural Romance” section.

sherry-lenox
    Participant

It has been my unfortunate responsibility and obligation to visit “The Knot” recently, and if you read the forum there, you will be dazzled by the depths to which the current brides are willing to go.

All that stuffy stuff is OUT, and in is something groovy and jivey and just plain fun to trip down the aisle to.

It really is enough to drive a musician to despair.

I just hope nobody in my family ever feels the need to plan this sort of “ceremonial” music!

phyllis-adams
    Participant

Yeah…… I really like that one!!

David Ice
    Participant

Thanks for the heads up, Sherry.

kreig-kitts

That’s funny about the Brightman/Bocelli song. Interestingly, the original Italian version of it is wedding acceptable, “I will go (i.e., set forth/depart) with you; countries I’ve never seen or lived, now I will live there”.

Donna Summer actually did a nice dance cover of it a few years ago with a rather liberal English translation that is also goodbye-free.

David Ice
    Participant

That reminds me of an old Saturday Night Live sketch, where they sang a version of SEND IN THE CLOWNS “that was translated into French, and then translated back into English from the French.”

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies